Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Basic information regarding the processing of personal data for marketing purposes
Detailed information on the processing of personal data for marketing purposes by Medi Partner Sp. z o.o, ul. Cybernetyki 19, 02-677 Warsaw
1. Data controller
The data controller of your personal data is Medi Partner Sp. z o. o, ul. Cybernetyki 19, 02-677 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as: we/us). You can contact us as follows:
On the general health care issues
- by post – to the service address: Dział Obsługi Klienta, Medi Partner Sp. z o. o, al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa,
- through the contact form at www.medipartner.pl/kontakt/,
- via e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by phone: 500 900 800.
On the infertility treatment issues
- by post – to the service address: Invimed ul. Rakowiecka 36 02-532 Warszawa,
- through the contact form at www.invimed.pl/kontakt/,
- via e-mail:email@example.com,
- by phone: 500 900 888.
2. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer. You may contact the Data Protection Officer on all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights related to the processing of the data. You can contact the Data Protection Officer as follows:
- by post at: Barbara Murdza, Data Protection Officer, Medi Partner, ul. Cybernetyki 19, 02-677 Warszawa
- via e-mail: IOD@medipartner.pl
3. The purposes of processing your personal data and the legal basis for processing
We will process your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services, and - if you agree - of the products and services of Medicover Poland entities. Our marketing activities will involve sending information about products, promotions and contests, as well as conducting marketing research. We will process your personal data based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
We will process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of our products and services and - provided you agree - Medicover Polska products and services.
As part of marketing, we will, inter alia, send information about products, promotions and contests as well as conduct marketing research. We shall also perform profiling for marketing purposes.
We shall process your personal data based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
4. Information concerning profiling
On the basis of your personal data, we perform profiling, i.e. the automated verification of specific personal characteristics related to you.
We perform profiling in order to better understand your interests and needs regarding our products and services. On the basis of your profile, we shall send you information customized to your preferences in terms of, inter alia, matching the subject matter of the content and promotional, educational, informational materials sent by us, product offerings, market and public opinion research, as well as performing measurements that would enable us to optimize our services.
The following data are used for profiling: name, surname, age, gender, language, date of birth, town, facilities visited, type of product purchased, source of data acquisition. Moreover, while profiling, we take into account statistical data on website behaviour and preferences expressed at Medicover Polska websites and in applications.
5. Period of storage of your personal data
We will store your data until you withdraw your consent to the personal data processing.
6. Recipients of your personal data
We will transfer your personal data to our suppliers entrusted with personal data processing services, e.g.:
- IT service providers,
- marketing agencies,
- R&D agencies.
These entities process data under the contract concluded with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
7. Transferring data outside the EEA (European Economic Area)
Your personal data shall not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
8. Your rights with regard to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent,
- right to access your personal data,
- right to request that your personal data be rectified,
- right to request that your personal data be deleted,
- right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted,
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit those data to another controller or request that we transmit the data to another controller. However, we will only do so if such a transmission would be possible technically.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, you should contact us or our data protection officer (using the contact details given in paragraphs 1 and 2 above).
Right to withdraw consent
Your personal data are processed on the basis of your consent. Therefore, you have the right to withdraw the consent for the processing at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by contacting Customer Service on the phone 500 900 888 or by sending a message to the following address email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory data protection authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.