I can't get a second pregnancy
It happens that a couple who manage to conceive their first child experiences great difficulty in getting pregnant again. This condition is called secondary infertility
If you want to be a mother again, make sure you are trying to have a baby at the best time of your cycle. Check when you have fertile days and ovulation so you don't miss them the following month.
Why can't I get pregnant again?
The causes of secondary infertility include:
- the woman’s age - over time the number of ovarian follicles is lower and they are of inferior quality than when she got pregnant for the first time;
- hormonal disorders and related abnormalities in the menstrual cycle;
- diseases of the reproductive system (fibroids, endometriosis, obstruction of the fallopian tubes, etc.), which developed after the birth of the baby;
- being underweight or overweight;
- regular use of medicines that have an adverse effect on fertility.
Difficulties with the conception of a child may also be related to the deterioration of the quality of the partner's semen; therefore it is so important to perform the diagnosis of secondary infertility in both partners.