Qui voluptas quod incidunt.
Our customers' data confidentiality and privacy protection is our top priority. For this reason, with a view to the security of your data and in compliance with the applicable provisions of law, Medi Partner Sp. z o.o. has established in place a policy setting out rules on the manner of collection, processing and use of personal data.
Earum porro dolores assumenda vel.
Legal basis for personal data processing
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data:
- provisions of law,
- legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, i.e. the direct marketing of the data controller’s own services (including profiling) and the recovery of claims, as well as ensuring the safety and security of persons and property,
- the contracts you have concluded,
- Your consent.
Iste ut autem ex adipisci facilis sed.
Personal Data Controller
The data controller of your personal data is Medi Partner Sp. z o. o, with its registered seat at ul. Cybernetyki 19, 02-677 Warsaw.
Enim incidunt voluptatem officiis amet.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer. You may contact the Data Protection Officer on all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights related to the processing of the data. You can contact the Data Protection Officer as follows:
- by post at: Inspektor Danych Osobowych, Medi Partner Sp. z o.o., ul. Cybernetyki 19, 02-677 Warszawa,
- via e-mail: IOD@medipartner.pl
Aliquid neque sint eos sit.
The Personal Data you have provided shall be processed in order to:
- providing and managing the provision of health services inter alia with regard to the application of medically assisted procreation procedures
- making settlements related to business activity
- handling the complaints and opinions, if any,
- providing materials promoting the data controller’s own products and services,
- archiving your personal data in accordance with provisions of law,
- ensuring the safety of persons and property (video surveillance of the clinic),
- executing contracts for the storage and/or transport of reproductive cells and embryos, under specific contracts,
- conducting statutory periodical audits of the quality assurance
- system referred to in the Art. 52 item 3 of the Act on the treatment of infertility.
You have the following rights with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- right to object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes – since we process your personal data for marketing purposes on grounds of our legitimate interest,
- right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation – in cases where we process your data on grounds of our legitimate interest,
- right to withdraw consent,
- right to access your personal data,
- right to request that your personal data be rectified,
- right to request that your personal data be erased – only if we are not obliged by law to process them,
- right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted,
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit those data to another controller or request that we transmit the data to another controller. However, we will only do so if such a transmission would be possible technically.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, you should contact us or our data protection officer.
For more information on how to exercise your rights, please click here
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory data protection authority, i.e. The President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Dolorem maxime officiis id libero totam.
Automated collection of data
When you visit our website, we automatically record data data about your activity, including your IP address, browser and operating system you use. These data are used only and exclusively for administrative and statistical purposes.
The transmission of personal data and communication with our servers is encrypted and is carried out using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. And secure them against unauthorized access.
In order to disable the transfer of such files, the browser must be set up accordingly, keeping in mind that certain functions of the website may not work.
Security of personal data
Medi Partner Sp. z o.o. implements appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure the processed data. Medi Partner Sp. z o.o. strives to ensure the best possible protection of personal data and privacy of data subjects. The measures applied have been selected based on the risk analysis and impact assessment carried out by Medi Partner Sp. z o.o.
Rendering data available to third parties
Medi Partner Sp. z o.o. will provide your personal data to:
- entities processing personal data on behalf of the data controller,
- entities authorised by law,
- entities and natural persons authorized by you.